Virtual Registration Information
You can register to attend ISBE 2022 virtually at the buttons below.
|Virtual Presentation||From May 6, 2022|
|ISBE Member||3,000 SEK|
|ISBE Member Student†/Developing Nation‡||2,000 SEK|
|Non ISBE Member||4,000 SEK|
|ISBE Member||1,700 SEK|
|ISBE Member Student†/Developing Nation‡||1000 SEK|
|Non ISBE Member||2,500 SEK|
- All prices are listed in Swedish krona (SEK).
- Registration fees exclude 25% VAT (i.e. tax), and a VAT number must be provided for delegates attending from a country within the EU. Swedish virtual delegates must pay VAT. More information about the VAT rules can be found on the VAT page.
- You can become an ISBE Member via this link: https://academic.oup.com/beheco/pages/become_an_isbe_member
- † Applicants must be full-time students at the time of congress. Student fees apply to PhD, MSc and undergraduate students.
- ‡ ISBE defines ‘developing nations’ based on World Bank Income Categories, and the current list is available here: http://www.behavecol.com/developing-nations-list
Virtual Registration Options
We appreciate that not all delegates will be able to travel to Stockholm to participate in ISBE 2022 in person. Therefore, we are pleased to announce the launch of ISBE+, a platform for virtual participation in ISBE 2022!
ISBE+ offers delegates the opportunity to virtually participate in ISBE 2022 though the Virtual Presentation or Virtual Access options.
Delegates can share their research with the ISBE community by recording an oral presentation and uploading this presentation to ISBE+.
Oral presentation should be a maximum of 15 minutes, but can be shorter if you prefer. Detailed instructions on how to upload virtual presentations to ISBE+, including appropriate file formats, will be provided following registration.
Missed the abstract submission deadline? If so, don’t worry!
Abstract submissions for Virtual Presentations will remain open from May 6, 2022 until the end of the conference.
To submit your abstract for Virtual Participation go to: AppInConf.
Delegates will get access to all presentations uploaded to ISBE+. This is a fantastic way to catch up with the amazing science in the ISBE community without the need to present yourself.
Registration details and prices for virtual participation in ISBE 2022 open on May 6, 2022. We reserve the right to cancel virtual participation if there is insufficient interest from the ISBE community.
What does registration include?
- The opportunity to upload an oral or poster presentation to ISBE+, making it accessible to the wider ISBE community.
- A question-and-answer feature will give you the opportunity to discuss your science with members of the ISBE community.
- Delegates will also get access to all other oral presentations and posters uploaded to ISBE+ for several months after ISBE 2022.
- Delegates will get access to ISBE+, including uploaded oral presentations and posters, for several months after ISBE 2022.
How will virtual participation work?
ISBE+ will allow you to watch uploaded presentations on demand for up to three months after the conclusion of ISBE 2022.
For virtual presentations, delegates will be asked to record their presentation and upload the presentation to ISBE+ where it can be viewed on demand. What this means is that your presentation won’t be scheduled for a specific time. Instead, anyone can watch your presentation when they log into ISBE+. This approach avoids the challenges of dealing with different time zones from all over the world when scheduling presentations and will allow for more people to see your presentation.
Alongside these virtual presentations, ISBE+ will also have recordings of the presentations from all the plenary speak at ISBE 2022 (to learn more about our amazing plenary speakers see:https://www.isbe2022.com/program/). All delegates presenting in-person at ISBE 2022 will also be invited to record and upload their presentations to ISBE+.
For virtual access, ISBE+ will give you access to all uploaded presentations, which you can view when and where you want for up to 3 months after the conclusion of ISBE 2022.
The registration may be cancelled until June 17, 2022. However, a cancellation fee of 500 SEK will be charged. After this date, no refunds are granted. If participants cannot attend the Congress, the registration is transferable to another member of their organisation. Substitution is free of charge but should be initiated in writing by the present registrant. Please note that the Congress organisers should approve such substitution, and that both cancellation and name changes should be made in writing to: ISBE2022@meetagain.se.
Contact the conference bureau, Meetagain
ISBE2022@meetagain.se | +46 8 664 58 00