ISBE 2022 is a family friendly Congress and will be providing a complimentary creche exclusively for the care of young children of delegates between the ages of 12 months to 12 years, during designated hours at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre.
A specialised crèche service provider will provide a safe and fun environment for the children requiring care during Congress hours. Children will be entertained and supervised by qualified and experienced childcare educators.
Specific information about the crèche service provider and information about the crèche hours of operation during the conference will be made available by May 2022 (Note the timing of operation is subject to change and will reflect the final scientific program schedule). Places are limited and will be available on a first come basis. Advance booking is required. Please indicate your needs on the online registration form and the Congress Organisers will be in contact with you.
- All children must be signed in and out by a legal guardian.
- Guardians must be contactable at all times via mobile phone.
- Meals will not be provided. Parents are to provide a healthy snack for morning tea and afternoon tea. No nut products.
- Parents must return to feed or collect their children for the lunch period.
- Crèche staff do not have facilities to change nappies. Nappy change facilities are available in the venue and parents will be required to return to change their child.
- For children aged two and under who require an afternoon sleep, please bring along his/her pram or stroller.
Who is eligible to access the services?
All Congress delegates are eligible to access the crèche.
What is the cost for the crèche?
There is no cost for delegates to use the crèche.
How do I book?
You can now make your bookings while completing your online registration.
Contact the conference bureau, Meetagain
ISBE2022@meetagain.se | +46 8 664 58 00