ISBE 2022 is a family friendly Congress and will be providing a complimentary creche exclusively for the care of young children of delegates between the ages of 12 months to 12 years, during designated hours at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre.
A specialised crèche service provider will provide a safe and fun environment for the children requiring care during Congress hours. Children will be entertained and supervised by qualified and experienced childcare educators.
Onsite Crèche Hours
Friday 29 July – 8:30-17:30
Saturday 30 July – 8:30-17:30
Sunday 31 July – 8:30-13
Monday 1 Aug – 8:30-17:30
Tuesday 2 Aug – 8:30-15:30
The onsite crèche will be available at the conference venue in Room 38.
- All children must be signed in and out by a legal guardian.
- Guardians must be contactable at all times via mobile phone.
- Meals will not be provided. Parents are to provide a healthy snack for morning tea and afternoon tea. No nut products.
- Parents must return to feed or collect their children for the lunch period.
- Crèche staff do not have facilities to change nappies. Nappy change facilities are available in the venue and parents will be required to return to change their child.
- For children aged two and under who require an afternoon sleep, please bring along his/her pram or stroller.
Please note that in order to access this service, you must been signed up for in advance during the registration.
Contact the conference bureau, Meetagain
ISBE2022@meetagain.se | +46 8 664 58 00