Oral Presentation Instructions
In person oral presentations
Each presenter will be given a time slot of 15 minutes in total, which is distributed as 12 minutes of presentation and 3 minutes of answering questions from the auditorium. There will be 5 minute break between each talk to allow changing of presenters at the podium and to allow delegates to move around the concurrent sessions. As the schedule of presentation sessions is tight it is of utmost importance that all presenters are ready and in time for their presentations. The introduction of each presenter will be kept brief when introduced by the moderator. For the audience to move between sessions we will keep the schedule starting time for each presentation even if the previous presentation finished early or was cancelled (e.g. due to travel delays or illness etc.).
There will be a “Speaker Room” (Room 21 on site) at the venue with administrative and technical staff who will answer questions you might have and provide service and help with uploading when needed.
All speakers are required to have the final version of their presentations uploaded at least 2 hours prior to the session you present in. Early morning presentation; Please submit your presentation the day before.
Please send your presentation in advance to us, see instructions below. You also have the possibility to hand it in to the technical staff in the Speaker room on-site via an external drive.
If you have any questions or need of help, please contact the Conference Bureau, Meetagain, ISBE2022@meetagain.se
Before your presentation
We ask that you please make your way to the seminar room at least 10 minutes before your presentation starts, so that our technical staff can set you up with the microphone/headset.
Upload Your Presentation
All oral presenters/speakers should upload slides/PowerPoint Presentations you will be showing during the conference in advance to FILCENTRAL
- Save the file according to the following format:
<day of presentation>_<starttime>_<presenters name>_<title>
for example: 29_July_08:00_Alex Andersson_The evolution of plural breeding societies.ppt
- Upload your presentation here: FILCENTRAL
- We ask that all speakers upload their presentations by Wednesday July 27th
Technical staff at the venue will prepare all oral presentations in advance by making sure that the scheduled presentations are available on the presentation computer in respective conference rooms in good time for the presentations. To make sure presentations run smoothly during the sessions you are expected to use the computer provided by ISBE while giving your presentation. You will not be able to upload a revised version of your presentation in the session room a few minutes before your talk.
Please note that your final version and changes must be done on-site at the latest 2 hours in advance to your presentation.
Also, we encourage delegates to visit the Speaker Room to check what their talk looks prior to their presentation. This will ensure no formatting errors and embedded videos etc. are working.
Technical Requirements PowerPoint Presentations
- Make sure your PowerPoint presentation is in 16:9 ratio (1,920 x 1,080 pixels).
- Videos must be embedded in PowerPoint.
- Do not use links to YouTube or other webservices in your presentations.
- If you use fonts not included in the Windows 10 system you should send them ahead to our Conference Bureau Meetagain together with your presentation on Wednesday July 27th at the latest.
Technical Requirements Video Formats
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels.
- Frame rate: 25 or 50 fps.
- Bitrate: approximately 10,000 kb/s is enough.
- Compression: H.264.
- .mp4 files are preferred but we can handle most common video formats.
- Do not send ProRes-files.
Technical Requirements Audio
- Resolution: 16-bit.
- Bitrate: 192–320 kb/s.
- Sample frequency: 44,1 kHz.
Technical Requirements Graphics and Images
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (for full screen).
- Format: .png for pictures not embedded in in PowerPoint presentations and png and jpeg for pictures embedded in PowerPoint presentations.