You can register to attend ISBE 2022 at the buttons below.
until April 29, 2022
until June 17, 2022
from June 18, 2022
|In-person attendance: All Access|
Full time attendance
|4,900 SEK||6,000 SEK||7,500 SEK|
Full time attendance
|3,500 SEK||3,900 SEK||4,200 SEK|
Non ISBE Member
Full time attendance
|8,300 SEK||8,300 SEK||8,300 SEK|
|Accompanying person – welcome reception||700 SEK||700 SEK||700 SEK|
|Accompanying person – welcome reception
& poster session
|900 SEK||900 SEK||900 SEK|
|Virtual Presentation||From May 6, 2022|
|ISBE Member||3,000 SEK|
|ISBE Member Student†/Developing Nation‡||2,000 SEK|
|Non ISBE Member||4,000 SEK|
|ISBE Member||1,700 SEK|
|ISBE Member Student†/Developing Nation‡||1000 SEK|
|Non ISBE Member||2,500 SEK|
- All prices are listed in Swedish krona (SEK).
- Registration fees exclude 25% VAT (i.e. tax), but the VAT can be reclaimed in most cases. More information about the VAT rules can be found on the VAT page.
- Payments must be received before the respective deadlines (Early, Standard, Late) for the specifies registration costs to apply.
- You can become an ISBE Member via this link: https://academic.oup.com/beheco/pages/become_an_isbe_member
- † Applicants must be full-time students at the time of congress. Student fees apply to PhD, MSc and undergraduate students.
- ‡ ISBE defines ‘developing nations’ based on World Bank Income Categories, and the current list is available here: http://www.behavecol.com/developing-nations-list
Virtual Registration Options
We appreciate that not all delegates will be able to travel to Stockholm to participate in ISBE 2022 in person. Therefore, we are pleased to announce the launch of ISBE+, a platform for virtual participation in ISBE 2022!
ISBE+ offers delegates the opportunity to virtually participate in ISBE 2022 though the Virtual Presentation or Virtual Access options.
Delegates can share their research with the ISBE community by recording an oral presentation and uploading this presentation to ISBE+.
Oral presentation should be a maximum of 15 minutes, but can be shorter if you prefer. Detailed instructions on how to upload virtual presentations to ISBE+, including appropriate file formats, will be provided following registration.
Missed the abstract submission deadline? If so, don’t worry!
Abstract submissions for Virtual Presentations will remain open from May 6, 2022 until the end of the conference.
To submit your abstract for Virtual Participation go to: AppInConf.
Delegates will get access to all presentations uploaded to ISBE+. This is a fantastic way to catch up with the amazing science in the ISBE community without the need to present yourself.
Registration details and prices for virtual participation in ISBE 2022 open on May 6, 2022. We reserve the right to cancel virtual participation if there is insufficient interest from the ISBE community.
What does registration include?
- The opportunity to present your research as an oral or poster presentation
- Admission to the conference venue and all scientific sessions
- Admission to the exhibition area and poster session
- Admission to the welcome reception
- Refreshments during the conference
- Discounted rates for the Arlanda Express (train connecting Arlanda airport and central Stockholm)
- The opportunity to upload an oral or poster presentation to an online archive* that will be accessible to the wider ISBE community. Participation in the online archive is optional.
- Access to the online archive* of uploaded oral and posters presentations from ISBE for several months after ISBE 2022.
*Creation of the online archive will be dependent on interest from the ISBE community.
- Admission to the welcome reception (welcome reception option)
- Admission to the welcome reception and poster sessions (welcome reception and poster session option)
What is not covered by the registration fee?
- Mid-congress excursions: these are optional excursions that delegates book themselves.
- Lunches: delegates have the option of purchasing a lunch vouchers during registration.
- Congress dinner: 900 SEK per delegate and 600 SEK per student.
- The opportunity to upload an oral or poster presentation to ISBE+, making it accessible to the wider ISBE community.
- A question-and-answer feature will give you the opportunity to discuss your science with members of the ISBE community.
- Delegates will also get access to all other oral presentations and posters uploaded to ISBE+ for several months after ISBE 2022.
- Delegates will get access to ISBE+, including uploaded oral presentations and posters, for several months after ISBE 2022.
The registration may be cancelled until June 17, 2022. However, a cancellation fee of 500 SEK will be charged. After this date, no refunds are granted. If participants cannot attend the Congress, the registration is transferable to another member of their organisation. Substitution is free of charge but should be initiated in writing by the present registrant. Please note that the Congress organisers should approve such substitution, and that both cancellation and name changes should be made in writing to: ISBE2022@meetagain.se.
Contact the conference bureau, Meetagain
ISBE2022@meetagain.se | +46 8 664 58 00